Registration opens on Saturday, June 8 from 9-10:30am at 595 Lagimodiere Blvd.
One week of partying for the whole family!
Monday, July 22 to Sunday July 28, 2013.
Accommodation Bookings will begin on Saturday, June 8. Download Accomodations List Here...>>
*Please Note: Accommodations are booked on a first-come first-serve basis.
There is a wide range of accommodations at Summer Camp to suit both small and large families. There are different sized cabins, motel rooms, a full hook-up campground and tent sites. The accommodations range in price from $150.00 - $850.00 for the entire week depending on the size of the accommodation and the amount of amenities.
The camp has a Dining Hall where breakfast, lunch and dinner can be purchased each day as well as after the evening services they have snacks and refreshments available. You are welcome to eat all your meals in the Dining Hall or just show up when you feel like ‘taking a break from the kitchen’. The cabins also have fridges and cook tops if you are interested in preparing your own meals during the week.
See the Information Centre or call Susan Romas or Barb Heppner at the church office for more details – 233-7003.
Book Your Vacation NOW and Plan to Attend!!
To view a map - Click Here... >>
A Typical Day at Family Camp: Download pdf... >>
Our desire is that our Annual Summer Camp would be a time and place where we can kick back and get to know each other in a relaxed and fun atmosphere. We have structured the days at Summer Camp to be relaxing, but yet fun and exciting. There is something to do for ALL ages all day long!!
In the Morning:
Each morning from 10:00 – 11:30 children ages 3 – Grade 5 (grade finished in June) can attend Kids’ Church with our Springs College Alumni. Here they will do wild and crazy things around a theme in God’s Word.
While the children are in Kid’s Church, the adults are free to wander around and meet someone new. Coffee and muffins are available in the Dining Hall. The Youth also gather together each morning for a time of their own.
In the Afternoon:
After lunch there are always things to do!
• The fully life-guarded swimming pool is open from 1:00pm – 5:00pm daily.
• If you have a boat or other watercraft, you are welcome to bring it along; the lake has plenty of room for skiing, tubing and other water sports.
• Lots of people gather at the beach for the afternoon just to take in the sun.
• Some gather together for a wild (and competitive) game of beach volleyball, baseball or other challenges/games we may have planned.
• There is a concession store with yummy ice cream, slushies and penny candies.
• Golfers bring your clubs, daily there is usually a group you can join venturing out at the crack of dawn (or later); there are several great courses within a short drive.
• Even shopping can be done girls; Killarney (about a 20 minute drive) has a small mall!
• Ninette (approximately a 5 minute drive) has a grocery store with fresh produce, a meat counter, groceries and snack supplies.
• Youth leaders will be at Summer Camp and have a full schedule of events planned for the youth each day.
• 20 Somethings will have some special activities happening as well during the week.
In the Evening:
Each evening at 7:30pm (for about an hour) the adults and youth, ages 13 and up, gather in the Adult Chapel for our service. We spend time together in praise and worship and learning from His Word.
During our evening service, children ages 3 – Grade 5 will again go to Kid’s Church with our Masters Alumni.
The youth will also be getting together each evening at 10pm, for some wild and wacko times of their own.
There are usually numerous campfires going after the service, bring your lawn chair and spend some time around the campfire relaxing and getting to know one another (don’t forget your marshmallows!).