Springs Christian Academy serves as an extension of the Christian home and church. At least one parent and the student(s) must give clear testimony of Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Saviour and must be actively involved in a Christian Church on a regular basis and living in accordance with God’s Word and Springs Church Statement of Faith.
2013/2014 Fee Schedules & Handbooks:
• Fee Schedule for regular students Download >
• Fee Schedule for International students Download >
• Handbook Download >
• Find out how you can reduce your school fees... Download >
• Before/After School Program Fees Download >
• Before/After School Handbook Download >
• Preschool Fees Download >
• Preschool Student Information Download >
• Preschool Policies and Procedures Download >
Please Note: SCA Preschool Enhanced Safety Plan & Code of Conduct documents are available upon request from the Preschool Director
Parents complete and submit the following:
• New Student Application Download >
• Early Registration for Preschool and Kindergarten Download >
• Pastoral Reference Form (required annually) Download >
• Informed Consent for Release of Promotional Materials. Download >
• Library Acceptable Use Agreement Download >
• Technology & Network Acceptable Use Agreement Download >
• Honour Code for Kindergarten to Grade 3 Download >
• Honour Code for Grades 4-8 Download >
• Honour Code for Grades 9-12 Download >
• Preauthorized Debit Agreement Download >
Parents supply the following:
• Photograph of student
• Copy of Birth Certificate (and any legal name changes)
• Medical history of immunization records
(obtained from your Doctor) or a signed note stating non-immunization
• Most recent report card or official transcript, IEP, etc.
• Registration fee (see fee schedules)
• Post-dated cheques or pre-authorized debit agreement
• Any information that may help us understand your unique family situation: custody, restraining orders (legal documents only), etc.
In addition to our admissions package all international students will need to fill out a questionnaire. Download >
Once the entrance interview is complete an assessment may be set up. Students are assessed in ELA and Math in order to support successful learning at SCA.
Following the successful completion of Steps 1-3, notice of acceptance will be given by SCA Administration.